View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Aug-29-02, 18:04

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power
Stats: 256/179/160 Female 68 inches
BF:38.9/27.2/24.3
Progress: 80%
Default Thanks!

Thanks for the suppport, encouragement and advice!

Tofi....I haven't really had any sweet cravings, but I was wondering what might be best if I did...thanks for the advice! Today after a work meeting where pizza was served (nope, didn't have any) I wanted "something"...didn't really want sweet....just wanted to have something....so I had some more lettuce and dressing. It did the trick!

Terri!
Yes, I meant satisfied, not full....I don't think I've felt "full" since I started on induction....but I'm certainly satisfied. Mostly I'm not hungry, but eat what I'd planned...occasionally I do have feelings of hunger and if it's close to a "planned" meal I have that...if not I have a hard boiled egg or two. I love eggs!

I think the biggest thing is planning what I'll have the night before. I have breakfast before I leave for work....and bring 2 small meals with me...meat and veggie or salad with meat. When I get home I have supper wth my son. I do have a tendency toward insomnia, and the past week has been terrible because of a cold, so it's not uncommon for me to have a "snack" around 11 or 12....and egg usually.

I have a closet full of clothes that I haven't been able to wear. Some because they don't fit....most because I've had trouble with swollen legs and was too embarassed to wear anything other than pants. Now my legs are getting better and I'm looking forward to wearing some of the nice things I have.....and if they don't fit I'll have them taken in!

You all have been a great support! Thanks so much!

Cindy