#1   ^
Old Thu, Aug-29-02, 15:09

Plan: MyLCWOL
Stats: 485/366/210 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 43%
Default Starting CKD suggestions

Hi,

I started a cardio routine about two weeks ago and am up to 3 days per week 30 minutes. I got Dan's book on Metabolism and I am considering starting CKD with resistance training. Also I am starting on an ECA Stack. I been on a Ketogenic Diet since Aug 24, I've pulled off 30 pounds so far which I am guessing is mostly water loss. About a week and a half ago I stalled, I guessing it was because my calorie intake was well below 1500 per day. I've adjusted my intake to around 2600 calories avg per day.

I am going back and reading Chapter 1 again on cycling ECA Stack and guggulipids. My understanding with the ECA is I should do 5 days on/ 2 days off. Started taking temperature this morning and got 97.1.

Having not done any resistance training for years, my concern with starting a full blown CKD training program, is that not having done any weights, I know how sore I am going to be due to latic acid build up especially in the first week. Any way to mitigate the soreness or should I just jump right in and kill myself the first week? I guess I am going to go with the workout in Dan's book unless Dan or someone has a better suggestion?

Help ???
Sponsored Links