View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Aug-29-02, 15:01

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%

Homegirl----hey, a sister in dance!!! whoo-hoooo!!! And I SO hear you on the money thing. Gosh, we went today to our local supplement store...(not hf store as much as supplements... Vitamin Warehouse), and I was so disappointed at the prices. I just couldn't do it.

We were runing behind so I knew I'd miss a meal if I didn't do something quick..and I mean quick as in while driving, so we got one of those EAS LC bars (very good!). I figured...better than skipping again. I'm going to get some of the Atkins shake mix and use that for the other 2-3 meals (in between the regular whole food meals).

BW----thanks for the heads up with the EAS LC bars!

BIG DOG----same with the Atkins shakes (going to get some tonight on the way home from class!).

Natrushka (last, but not least!): You're right. I remember in Anatomy & Physiology II learning about cortisol. I try not to stress too much, and planning is a good idea, but having the time to plan snacks and meals is tough....my day is broken into a hundred pieces, unfortunately....so I eat clean and simple, and totally the KISS method!

So... my plan now is to get some of the Atkins shake mix and have that between meals... You don't think I'll gain weight drinking those 2-3 times a day???? And do I need to cut the fat back if I'm raising my carbs considerably like this???

You think that 40g-50g of real carbs combined with the grams in the shakes will be enough carbs to sustain me, but allow me to lose weight still?

((considering giving the ketostix a burial at sea! LOL))

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!