View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Aug-29-02, 08:47

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 147/128/118 Female 5'3''
BF:?/18/17
Progress: 66%

Hey there,

I had to add my 2 cents worth and ditto what Nat told you. Plan ahead the best you can to fit in your meals and your workouts.

I am a firm believer in that old addage "where there's a will there's a way." And actually, I am proof of that, myself. I wasn't sure how I was going to incorporate BFL into my life w/o any money and no weights, time, protein shakes/bars, etc. But I am like a dog with a bone when I want to do something badly enough and now I am gearing up to do my 3rd BFL challenge.

So like Nat said, do your best (which is infinitely better than not doing anything at all) and don't stress too much about it.

Oh, and by the way, I am an ardent Egyptian BD fan myself. Started taking lessons this past January and am absolutely hooked. After a summer break I am impatiently waiting for my instructor to get back from holidays so our next classes can begin. I've already checked out your website . . . How great that you get to do it everyday, being an instructor an' all. I haven't been this "obsessed" by something in a long time. I feel really free and beautiful when I am (attempting) to dance

Anyway, good luck with your challenge!