View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-28-02, 20:03

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power
Stats: 256/179/160 Female 68 inches
BF:38.9/27.2/24.3
Progress: 80%
Smile Day 17 and Thrilled!

Today I started getting dressed and had to go find a new pair of pants! LOL I was thrilled! They were so loose on me that they were too long to walk in!

I put on another pair that didn't fit last week and they fit perfectly! Even the pleats in the front show up!

I love this! I'm not craving anything, really don't feel like I'm "dieting".....and I am not dieting....this is the way I will be eating for life!

I have a basket of candy sitting on my desk at work....long story, but everyone expects it to be there.....and it doesn't bother me at all! I've not had a single piece since I started doing Atkins! Today I went into a co-worker's office and she had candy corn....candy corn! I loved that stuff! No desire at all!

PLEASE tell me this won't end!

I've always said I was a bread eater....bread, pasta, potatoes, rice....those were always a part of a "good" meal....or snack. Now I don't care. I thought I'd miss the bread especially, but I really have no desire for it!

I'm eating good, I'm feeling good....this is great!

I'm following the meal plans, I think I'm getting plenty of calories, nutrients, etc.....not as high as some people say it should be, but I'm going by Dr A's criteria....I eat when I'm hungry, stop when I'm full.

Whoo Hoo!
Sponsored Links