#1   ^
Old Sat, Apr-09-05, 19:54
Have A LC Margarita!

Plan: PMSF
Stats: 175/175/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Food Advice

Okay so I am trying to save some money on groceries.

Everytime I go out shopping I spend a gazillion dollars on whatever LC food strikes my fancy at the moment. I end up eating a lot of one thing and not the rest. So then when I run out of whatever I was eating a lot of, I go to the store to buy more- where the cycle then repeats itself and I end up 'spending a gazillion dollars on whatever LC food strikes my fancy at the moment'.

This leaves me with:
1. A full fridge/cupboards (in which I forget what I have and only eat what's in the front in plain view)

and

2. Rotten food that I never get a chance to eat before I throw it out.

So I am on a mission to clear out my fridge so that I can start over, so I am on a challenge to finish what I have before I go to the grocery store again. I want to start eatin whole foods, but I have all these LC products that I want to get rid of, and never buy again.

So without further adue, my question to all of you- what food ideas can you come up with, with what I have and am trying to get rid of-

I have:

(Lots of) LC baking mix
(Lots of) LC Tortillas
LC Pasta
Ground Flax
Ground Almonds
Soy Flour
Soy Protein

In the fridge to mix it with:
Chorizo beef
Sausage
Eggs
Ground beef
Chicken
Deli Turkey
Cheese filled Hot dogs
LC Soymilk
Ricotta Cheese
Cheddar cheese
Lots of LC dressings

Obviously I dont have any veggies since I cant go to the store, any ideas to help me get rid of this stuff would be great! Thanks all!
Sponsored Links