#10   ^
Old Wed, Aug-28-02, 18:46
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 205/205/175
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default THANK YOU!

wow! thanks everyone for your suggestions. I am doing a wee bit better today emotionally. so i will try to hang in there. yes i think my hormones are completely wacko and have been for sometime. a couple of years ago I did CAD quite strictly and only lost 10 lbs. (in 8 months). so I know my body is VERY resistant. I am going to try using fitday for a few weeks and keep closer track of what I eat. yesterday I ate 2000 calories and did 52 total carbs. does that sound in the ballpark? i think the hardest part for me is that i just do not feel all that good eating this way. i wish i did. i remember feeling very good on CAD but got really tired of ALL food toward the end. is it possible that a low carb diet is not right for me? but then what would be? when I eat the opposite I end up craving everything in sight. I really feel caught between a rock and a hard place at times. but thank you all for your encouragement and support and great ideas. i appreciate it all. i actually just went to the dr. a couple of weeks ago and she suggested i hang in there for a couple of more months with the prempro. because although i do not like this choice for HRT, I am afraid to keep messing around too.

RAMSES AND SUSANKH - I tried to email both of you that are currently taking alternative hrt and it (the website)would not allow me to do that. so if you would be willing to post more info in my journal on this, I would sooo appreicate it.

again my gratitude to everyone here for you input into this very frustrating scenario. hugs, Diane