#20   ^
Old Wed, Aug-28-02, 15:16

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/245/145 Female 5'7"
BF:99%I'm pretty sure
Progress: -12%
Default OH BOY...

Hello Michelle,

I hope things are going well for you. Did you come out of that stall yet? How did your body react in the last few days after that icecream? Any new losses or did you gain at all?

Im curious because last night I blew it. I cheated bigtime. I hosted a small group from our church last night and made some brownies. I also provided some LC snacks as I wasn't the only LC'r there . While everyone was there I was the pillar of strength, not one illegal snack went into my mouth and I wasn't really tempted. But after everyone left that brownie was calling my name "hey, Cari, over here...see, me and ice cream are buddies and if you warm me up and them put ice cream on top of me we can all have a party!". I got sucked into his plea.

Anyway, I felt terrible a little while after I ate it and last night I truly had a "carb hangover"! I broke into sweats and got a headache. First headache since I started back. It felt like a drunken hangover.

Anyway, I even gained a pound today, but I am not really convinced it's from the brownie. I have learned my lesson. That cheat was painful. Physically and MENATALLY. I want to go back to being the pillar of strength again.

I'm going camping this weekend and I'm filling a bag with LC treats and snacks so I don't feel the need to cheat. They are providing the meals there, so hopefully its lots of meat. I doubt it though.

Have a great weekend!
Carianne