View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-28-02, 14:25

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%
Question Confused about details

I'm on Atkins and started BFL yesterday. I'm having trouble with several areas----because of my schedule. I'm also confused about eating after workouts---the book said wait an hour after working out.

Issue 1: I don't know HOW I'm going to fit in the aerobic challenge because I have dance practice 5 days a week, 3hrs a day (COULD do 2, but no less), plus I teach dance 3 days a week (sometimes 4 if I have private lessons with students). Will this hinder my results??

Issue 1b: By not doing the aerobic challenge, and since my practices are so long-----do you think my results will be far different than the average person?

Issue 2: My schedule is so insane that I can't seem to fit in 3 meals a day most times... much less 6.

Issue 3: It's recommended that you take a couple of meals or so a day with shakes or bars (EAS, myoplex)... but how can I fit those into the Atkins program?

Issue 4: Sunday is a "free day." How do do that on Atkins?

Issue 5: Exercising in the morning is near impossible. Most days I get to the gym when my schedule permits it. I'll still see results without doing this in the morning, wont I?

Sorry this is so long... I just started yesterday, so I want to do things right.

Thank you so much in advance for your help and patience.
Sponsored Links