#1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-28-02, 05:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 163/144/125
BF:24%/20%
Progress: 50%
Angry Don't want to feel like this anymore

Hello everyone:
I am new to the forum and hope to learn alot from those dedicated people who have much experience with yeast. I will begin by saying that I have been suffering from yeast and yeast infections since the age of 13. Before the age of 13, my memory was great, I felt very allert and very healthy. After that I began to get yeast infections often and back then medical attention would only be seeked out if it was an emergency. I woke up one day and my memory was poor, I felt like I was out of my body, numb almost, my vision was cloudy and it has been down hill from there. I now suffer from those same symptoms, along with being cold all the time, and terrible bloating(everyday), constipation, as well as aching bones. There are times I get so upset with myself for not being able to concentrate and remeber. I know fully well that my problem is yeast and I know I have suffered with it to long. Unfortunately there are no homeopathic doctors in my area not are there any naturopathic nurses, so I am quite the bond. I do have the yeast connection books at home and have been reading them. I intend on begining the cave man diet on Monday(because I have a wedding this week end). Could anyone tell me what kind of treat ments I can purchase to begin this journey. I don't want to feel this way anylonger
Sponsored Links