View Single Post
  #189   ^
Old Mon, Apr-04-05, 11:39

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%

Hi. I look forward to following your progress with the new plan. You know I agree whole heartedly on changing up work-outs. Like I've said before-- mine isn't the "Confusion method", it's "Total Confusion." But for reasons all my own-- somedays I feel like doing some certain exercise, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I feel like long sets, sometimes not. I work-out by feel. If an exercise isn't feeling like it's doing much for me that day, I'll stop and do something else. That's another nice thing about not having a training partner. I'd never get away with if I had one. About the avatar-- thanks again by the way. Well, like I said, I had been doing shoulders, so biceps got some pump, and my hands were rotated up, therefore bicep shows. I have been pretty pleased with how my upper body is developing-- don't get me started on legs . They are looking better-- but no where close to good.
I'm doing meat and egg fast this week, so my work-outs will look pretty crappy. No carbs before weight training makes a HUGE difference for me. But I've become obsessed with getting the number down. Next week I'll be back to TKD. And more thankful than ever, I'm sure.