Old Mon, Apr-04-05, 03:18
muscle bound

Plan: Lyle's PSMF
Stats: 226/150/135 Female 5'7.5"
BF:46/20/sliced
Progress: 84%
Default Undulating Periodization

Notes from Built's thread http://www.beyondlowcarb.net/index.php?topic=561.0
With undulating Periodization and the variable rep system, you will train each body part twice a week, yet you will not repeat the same workout for over ten days. This means the body will not have adapted, i.e. you won't need to begin a new routine for close to ten weeks, despite the fact that you are hitting each body part twice a week.

The first number is the excentric (working while the muscle is being stretched or lowered), the second is the pausing, and the third is the concentric (flexing or lifting) number.

So a 422 for example would be 4 second excentric, 2 second pause and 2 second concentric.

If the letter X appears that means go explosive or as fast as you can for that portion.

One other thing on form for DLs that a little birdy told me:

When beginning the movement, think about engaging your traps first. Keep your head up and back-- not looking forward. And then explode up with the big leg/back muscles.

For the close grip chins or pull downs....I'm doing a barbell pullover.I will replace the wide grip pulldowns with Barbell bent-over rows for now

For the high and low leg press exercises that I'm supposed to do today (don't have a leg press) is there something better to substitute than Good Mornings and Sissy Squats? I'm saving regular ATF squats and RDLs for later in the week when I've got sets of 5. This is for Phase 1, Week 1, Workout #2. And I've got the Bulgarian Split Squats and Walking lunges later in the week, so those are out as substitutes. Would Sissies and GM's be okay?Yes, sissies and GMs would be fine