#1   ^
Old Mon, Aug-26-02, 20:05
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 249/220/199
BF:
Progress: 58%
Default newbie with supplements questions

Hello fellow low carbers I am new to this site but have been on the Atkins diet for a couple months now.

I take one multi vitamin every day. I also take one glucosamine capsule 3 times per day for joint health. I take 1 teaspoon of Flax oil 3 times per day.

I also take a product made by Twinlab called Cellmins. It is a combination of calcium, magnesium, & potassium. It says to take 3 capsules 3 times per day. A 3 capsule serving contains equal amounts(200mg) of each mineral. It states each 3 capsule serving contains 20% daily value of calcium, 50% daily value of magnesium, and 6% daily value of potassium.

My question is how much of this Cellmins product should I take? I exercise vigorously 6 days per week including cardio and weightlifting and sitting in the dry sauna so I sweat alot. I do drink alot of water but probably should drink a little more. I generally get feeling very fatigued in the middle of my workday and really have to focus to get to the gym. I was referred to this product from a weightlifter in the vitamin store but would sure like to hear some more opinions on these cellmins capsules, specifically how much to take considerring my low carb Atkins diet and my exercising.

I sure would appreciate any information on the supplements I am presently taking and also some suggestions on some supplements I should be taking. Thanks
Sponsored Links