View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Mar-28-05, 13:39
I've decided

Plan: LC
Stats: 235/137.6/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:haven't a clue
Progress: 93%

I'm not sure if these are available in your area, but I recently found a brand of pepperoni sticks at the grocery store that have zero carbs, and only 25 cals. per serving. They're made with turkey and chicken.

The brand here is called, "Freybe Turkey & Chicken Pepperoni Sticks".

They aren't too spicy, or too greasy either.

Maybe look for some pepperoni sticks?

Other snacks are things like celery sticks dipped in creamy jarred caesar dressing, little mini cucumber "sandwiches" - made by spreading herbed cream cheese (check the carb count on these before buying) between two slices of cucumber, green olives (about 0.5 carbs per 8 olives), cold leftover chicken wings, cold cooked jumbo shrimp dipped in cucumber dressing, chunks of ham dipped in dijon mustard (don't get the grey poupon as it has lots of wine and is higher in carbs), cold leftover grilled chicken breast strips, hard boiled eggs....

I know what you mean about that TOM, and I can relate to the snack-o-rama that seems to go with it.

Happy snacking

PS - if you like olives, you can get a can of plain black olives (pittted), put them into a tupperware container, with a clove of minced garlic, a wee bit of olive oil, a squeeze or two of lemon, some fennel seeds....let it sit in the fridge for awhile...they're pretty good