Chest - 44" / 44"
Upper Arms - 17" / 15.75"
Hips - 47" / 44"
Waist - 36" / 34"
Thighs - 32.5" / 28"
Calves - 19" / 18.5"
Weight - 210.5lb / 192lb
Body Fat - 47% / 41%

I didn't post the separate measurements for the arms and legs. I am fairly even on each side. Less than 1/8" difference, so...

For supplements, I did BetaGen and Glutamine 3 times per day, everyday. I added CLA, Udo's and Green Tea during the middle 4 weeks. After a few days, I'd started to "resent" taking all the "extra" supplements... So, I stopped taking them, and I just stuck to the BetaGen/Glutamine regimen. I guess I'm just a lazy sack...

I ate, approximately, 100g of carbs every (non-free) day. The carbs were mostly in the form of whole grains, fruit and veggies. I eliminated sugar and refined carbs COMPLETELY. I ate NO carbs after 7:00 p.m. I took advantage of all my "free" days, each Sunday.

It's been great! I loved every second of Challenge 1. I learned discipline. I didn't miss a meal! I learned how to exercise and ENJOY it. I didn't miss a workout! I feel wonderful and strong and positive. BFL rocks!

I am currently taking a week "off" to prepare and plan for Challenge 2. I wasn't planning to work out this week, at all, but when I woke up this morning I couldn't help myself, I HAD TO go to the gym. It was really weird!

I've also gotten into the habit of planning... I went grocery shopping yesterday without a shopping plan. It was the first time I've done that in 12 weeks. I was totally LOST! I just wandered the aisles, dazed and confused. I told myself that I could get anything I wanted--only to find out that I have NO IDEA what I want!

I thought my "week off" would feel free. Instead, I feel "adrift." I can't wait to start Challenge 2!

My only REGRET is that I didn't take "Before" pictures. I guess I didn't REALLY believe I'd succeed... I had no idea this regimen (any regimen) would actually be effective FOR ME. Sure, I saw other people's before and after pictures. But I'm metabolically "challenged" so I didn't want to shove my chubby tush into a bikini only to eventually find heartbreak and disappointment... Anyway, I've bought a 2-piece swimsuit. I will take before and after pictures for Challenge 2.

Thank you all, for your wonderful insight and information. Especially Natrushka, who has been a font of useful information.

Trilbe
Sponsored Links