Old Mon, Aug-26-02, 13:31
Registered Member

Plan: CKD
Stats: 174/170.4/165
BF:Not measured
Progress: 40%

Quote:
Originally posted by west_on_46

Zeus is gonna slap me for mentioning this again...

My weekend menu consists of smarties, protein shakes, and peanut butter (unsalted organic) or peanuts (unsalted). I've found myself to have lousy insulin sensitivity and I seem to have an allergy to gluten (i.e., no wheat products), so I have to be really careful about what kind of carbs I eat. Smarties are just about pure glucose (dextrose is another name for glucose), so they work very well. It's a pretty boring menu to eat this weekend in - weekend out, but I've been doing it for a number of months and gotten used to it. I don't get up in the middle of the night on purpose but if I happen to be up for some reason, I eat anyway. My carbup lasts only about 16 hours as well - from noon Saturday to 5-6 pm Sunday.

I have been hearing a lot about smarties and sweet tarts lately, i guess that a visit to my local costco warranted. One more question, do you just eat continuously or do you plan out your meals? Like every 2 hours or so? I try to eat as often as i can. My saturday is spent sleeping waking up every 2 hours to eat, until about 9pm then it's time to go out. If i'm not sleeping all day, i just eat, then rest for as long as it takes for my stomach to stop hurting then eat again.