#2   ^
Old Tue, Mar-22-05, 04:53
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 152.5/149/136 Female 164 cm
BF:
Progress: 21%

Hi there,

I know exactly what you mean, as I had a really bad day yesterday - day 8 on the SB diet.

Can I ask what kind of food you used to eat when you were nervous. I used to eat loads of chocolate, and although I have no cravings for it so far (except for yesterday) I try and compensate it with alterntives. For example, if you like chocolate or sweets in general try eating yoghurt with sweetner and baking chocolate (you can mix a bit of orange flavore and peel, tastes just like the real thing). You can take ricotta/joghurt/quark (if you can get hold of it), with sweenter, flavouring, a few ice cubes and mix it in the mixer until the ice cubes are crushed and incorporated into the mixture, it tastes very much like icecream.

If you are more a savoury type of person, try nibbling on nuts, vegetable, make yourself a dip to it.

You can also try sport, that is always a good way to release stress and tension.

Drink loads.

Don't give up though, because you will feel worse if you do.

If it is really not getting better, read around what other LC WOE there is. Maybe the one you are doing is not quite right for you.

All the best

Viv