View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Mar-20-05, 14:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 330/246/230 Male 6'2"
BF:
Progress: 84%

My wife and I were doing a LC diet together since the summer. First we did a not very strict plan and then we switched to straight Atkins. We both lost 30-40lbs. After how badly we felt the last time we cheated my wife decided that she didn't want to be on a diet where she couldn't cheat without feeling terrible (I decided to just not cheat that often.) Also she started getting extremely bad psoriasis at about the same time we started the diet (complete with arthritis in one finger.) She was worried that the psoriasis might be caused by the diet. I on the other hand LOVE this diet. So I am still on Atkins while she is on Weight Watchers. I don't blame her for trying another diet because if she didn't she would always wonder if a change in diet could help her.

Anyway, she has been on it for a week and now she has a real nasty cold and feels awful. Maybe it is unrelated but this is the first cold she had gotten in over a year. Well I wish her luck but I am sticking with what works for me. I am loosing weight and have tons more energy than I ever have had in my life! Hopefully once she gets over the cold she will continue to loose weight and feel as good as I do.