#1   ^
Old Sun, Aug-25-02, 10:27
Registered Member

Plan: GO, formerly CAD, formerly Atkins
Stats: 160/155/135
BF:
Progress: 20%
Unhappy slow going...

I tried Atkins a couple of years ago but didn't really do it right or stick with it. July 16 I started seriously. I've been pretty digligent, but it sure is slow going. I lost 3 lbs right away, which I figure was water weight, then I've been flirting with the last 3 for weeks. I've lost no inches at all. I keep my carbs under 20 a day, only have one cup of coffee and one Diet Coke a day. I cut out my daily glass of white wine to just weekends. I haven't cheated at all with any sweets, starches, or breads. It hasn't really been hard for me to do that, either, but I really need to see some progress. I take L-carnitine, CO-Q, Basic #3, Dieter's Advantage, Essential Oils, Vit E, potassium, Vit C everyday. My husband is very supportive and never tempts me to cheat.
The only thing left is more exercise. I know I don't get enough, so that's my objective this week--to do more everyday. After reading some of the conversations here, I guess I shouldn't be too frustrated, but I am. Not enough to stop, though.
Sponsored Links