View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Aug-24-02, 01:30
Registered Member

Plan: High Protein/low carb
Stats: 198/190/190
BF:
Progress: 100%

Since no one else seems to have responded, I tell you what I think. You should probably cut back on carbs for sure, absolutely stay away from sodas, juices and junk food like cup cakes and stuff. Pasta and potatoes always feels like storage food to me. I'd say get good fiber and high protein, moderate fats (but good ones) and medium to low carbs. If you eat bread, get the whole wheat w/3-4 grams of fiber. Try not to eat a whole lot of carbs for your last meal and get protein in with each meal.

Also, I know a girl that complains about her body when plenty of others would be more than satisfied with her. But because I understand her sculpting needs I can see what she is doing wrong. Like you she is a cardio fanatic. It might do you good to work out with weights more often. Muscle is what will burn that fat off. You don't have to worry about becoming manly because you, as a female, don't have the same hormones as a man does. Any female you see with buldging bi's and the shoulders of a linebacker is taking some kind of stimulant to get like that. How often are you working with weights?