#6   ^
Old Fri, Aug-23-02, 19:24
Registered Member

Plan: alittle of this, and alittle of that
Stats: 162/152/125
BF:dont know
Progress: 27%
Default hi again zina and special

sorry that i havent got back for awhile, my phone company shut me off, so i just got back on!!
so, anyways, you cant PM until you have 25 posts or more, so get posting, lol!!! i dont mind PM's , because sometimes what you want to say is alittle more private and you dont want just anyone to see it!
i have been reading a couple of books, and it seems it is harder for some of us to LC than others, because of brain chemistry. our brain reacts alittle more to certain foods like they are "feel good" drugs or something. i will try to find which book explained all of this, and let you know. it is good reading!
i have an awesome chocolate mousse too. it was from the ISR diet book.
my birthday is the 7th of november, and i am a scorpio! good or bad, i am what i am!!
zina, i think your goal is attainable. i have lost about 8lbs already, and i think if i was excercising, it would come off quicker. i back slided the other day. i got the flu, and i just felt that i needed some extra carbs, but i am back on track now. one day at a time.
i will check for you both, next week in the chat room. i pop on and off all day, eastern time. i also check my AOL for buddies, if any of you are on that.
take care, and talk to ya soon!!
paige17257