View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Aug-22-02, 13:54

Plan: low cal/low carb
Stats: 235.0/215.4/165 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 28%

Hi Heidi!
It feels weird typing that, because in fact my name is Heidi too. Well, that explains why I didn't get Heidi as a username

I understand about all the years of college, since this is my fifth year. I graduated in May and immediately started in on a grad program which means I have another....five....six...who knows how many more years. Sigh.

I mostly eat eggs, chicken, and veggies. My main problem is that I'm a horrible cook. I spent my 3rd year of college eating pasta and nothing else because it was cheap and I liked it and I could cook it, and it left me in a pretty bad state. So now that I moved to a new city and I'm starting over essentially, I wanted to get my weight under control. Also I'm so tired of not being in shape, not being able to do the things I want to do because I don't have the strength.

I start my new school on Monday, wish me luck!!
When does your fall semester start? Are you living on your own with a kitchen? I have my own apt for the first time and it's such a relief to be in control of what I eat (I had cafeteria food for three years!)

Heidi #2