Old Thu, Aug-22-02, 08:02
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 201/195/150 Female 5'7"
BF:Too Much!
Progress: 12%
Angry I hear you

Lu -

I hear you!!! I recently had a two week vacation and spent alot of time with the family going to many vacation spots. I did pretty good on the food - but the beer!!! that is another story. I didn't gain or loose anything - but I surely will have to start induction over again. (Planning on starting Sept 3rd) This week has been ugly!! Saturday evening I had a Dairy Queen Blizard while wathcing the Packer Game. Sunday we went out on the boat and I had a steak sandwich at a local establishment along with a few Miller Lites. Then we came home and had a bon fire and more miller lites!! Monday I was good, tuesday I was good - then Last night we (kids & I) had pizza - I ate two pieces of pizza at dinner. Then later at night while watching Big Brother I had another two pieces. So look at all that and know that your transgression was minor. I have to behave today and Friday. Saturday we have a picknic that will involve more beer and Wisconsin Brats!! Sunday I have a baby shower luncheon. Then the following weekend we are going to a Green Bay Packer Game and concluding summer with a stay in a resort for Labor Day Wknd. I don't want to start induction again with all that ahead of me - but I will continue to lc and drink tons of water.

ONe saving grace is that I do make it to the gym three days a week consistenly. That is something I won't mess up on and probably helps out some.

Well - thanks for listening - I also had to come clean. But your right - a game plan is mandatory. Take Care - Cats