View Single Post
  #202   ^
Old Wed, Aug-21-02, 21:18
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%
Default Re: ATTN ALL MEAT EATERS: reeellllaaaaaaxxxx!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kara
We DONT have to go THERE...SHEESH!!
SOMEONE asked for SOMEONE ELSE to take charge & organize this little tiny outing & I KNOW rebar has good food DESPITE the fact they dont serve meat other than eggs & dairy BUT ... if rebar is not LC-wise, lets try where my hubby works (Ferris' Osyter Bar & Grill which has great burgers & salads, chicken & lots of stuff BESIDES oysters...but beware of peanut allergies) ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE I'llll go maaaaad!
Kara
PS: But, in its defense, for a veggie place, it is pretty darn yummy! *giggle*

Oy! Speaking of relaxing! In my OWN defense, some of my best friends are vegetarians, heck one is a VEGAN!

It doesn't matter, it's SIMPLY as I actually said... I looked at the menu , and my long experience as an LCer says that almost every single dish is too hard to pick apart (except maybe the Caesar Salad, did I see a Caesar Salad?) to keep away from the whole wheat or the lentils. A number of our group are totally non-grain. It's NOT personal (any my cookery-kitchen fiend soul says those ARE good dishes, just very not-LC).

There you have it... We all have the email list, right? Ruby/Nola, I'll see if I can dig out your email and add it... nope, can't cuz it's not in your Profile, but if you want to post it here soonest, I'll add it to our LCLC List (Kara, I've just added you too) ..... we should always back up one of these little decision-making fests with the email anyway, as many of our little group don't check here as regularly as we'd like!