View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Aug-21-02, 13:49

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/225/130
BF:
Progress: 10%

The best thing I can suggest (depending upon how long you've been off LCing..if more than a week or two) is to go back on induction. Unfortunately you will probably go through some withdrawal symptoms since you fell of the LC wagon. Then after a while, get a complete blood workup and see how "your insides" are doing. Compare it with an earlier (pre LC) blood test and see if there are any differences. But, don't beat yourself up Just forget the past and move forward!

I am 53, and at this point in a "super stall"....Probably due to my BP medications, etc. I started LCing June 3 and lost 15 pounds in three weeks. Since then, nothing. But, got my blood tests back....Compared the results with my March blood test..... Total Cholesterol...198, down to 153....LDL...95, down to 88.....VLDL (whatever that is) 47, down to 18...and tryglicerides....236, down to 91.....So, I may not be losing the weight...but I guess I'm accomplishing something.

So, in my case....I can't see any damage being done to my body! Even though I'm not losing weight as quickly as I'd like....contrary to what "some" say...this WOE seems to be a lot healthier for my heart than the old way! Hang in there....

Peace, K.C.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fairy6a.jpg (8.5 KB, 45 views)