View Single Post
  #206   ^
Old Wed, Aug-21-02, 08:49

Plan: Zone
Stats: 255/242/230 Male 75 inches (6'3")
BF:21%/15%/8%
Progress: 52%
Default answers ...

Meg S - I am currently using Yohimburn, which is a topical yohimbine product. They combined the aloe, peppermint, and yohimbine in the product, so it saves alot of aggravation. The cost is $70, but there is 3.5g of yohimbine in the bottle. At aprx. 30mg per application, you can see that it is pretty cost effective.

It is available at www.anabolicfitness.com. They also sell a NYC stack, for those who are having trouble finding one.

Kderry - All of the EC products are essentially the same as far as the main active ingredients go, so you can switch from brand to brand. Some are stronger than others, so be sure to check the strength of the active ephedra alkaloids when you buy a new brand.

Misty - I tried Themicore awhile back, and I liked the time release, but it never really seemed to curb my appetite. I switched to Xenadrine RFA and that worked, but I time my last dose at 3 pm. By them time I get the gym at 5pm, it is in my system kicking hard. I still crash pretty hard, but it is usually around 9pm or so when I am getting ready for bed anyway. The theromgenic crash is kind of unavoidable. Just a timing issue I suppose.