Old Tue, Aug-20-02, 17:43
Registered Member

Plan: alittle of this, and alittle of that
Stats: 162/152/125
BF:dont know
Progress: 27%
Default thanks

thanks for the reply special,
i got pregnant the first time very easy too. i would never chance not using anything. i dont want to be 40 and pregnant!! i am 34 now. it was 9 years until the second, but i was being careful. i think my first pregnancy started all this imbalance too. i was borderline diabetic, but my stupid male doctor said that since i was tiny, i didnt have to go on a special diet, so after the pregnancy, no one did any further checking. but after that pregnancy my weight and everything changed looking back. i think you attribute alot of it, to getting older and motherhood, so you dont notice right away when things arent right. i even had an OB, act like i was a vain person because i didnt want zits, or hairs!! here she was basically perfect looking, telling me that i wasnt THAT hairy or zitty!! i could have smacked her!! well, now i have a really great OB, that is helping me. i wish they knew more about the moods though. that exactly how i feel somedays, like i am just watching my life from afar. its a gross feeling. let me know if you take anything that helps. i am currently trying to research what might help this.maybe by lowering the insulin levels , it will also help the brain chemistry?
thanks again for replying. i "feel" for you!!
paige