#8   ^
Old Sat, Aug-17-02, 10:32

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%

Quote:
Originally posted by Talon

I think clothes shopping is one of those mental healings that I have to go through - which is a good thing, and all thanks to this WOE.

Will it take me another 50 pounds before I get to a large (14/16)? I'd love to get to a 10/12, but now I am not sure about what I would wear at 140 pounds.

I think I need to go sit down, head between my knees and breath deeply.... and Stop analyizing right now!

Talon, I am not sure when I hit the size 10/8 range. I was still wearing my "fat" clothes up until a month or so ago. Wearing pants with elastic in them I knew the waist was getting more comfy. I had to go on a job interview and realized I had no business wear in a size 12 up. On a fluke I tried on a size 10 suit I had in the closet and it fit. So I got brave and tried the size 8 on. It too fit. Boy was I shocked.

I can relate to the mental thing. To this day when I go shopping for clothes I start at the 14s and have to remind myself I am thinner now. You may be able to get into a size 12 or 10 sooner than you think I didn't ever think I would be wearing size 8/10s within a year of me going on this WOL.