#15   ^
Old Wed, Aug-14-02, 17:18
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach (new)
Stats: 223/205/140 Female 5 feet six inches
BF:
Progress: 22%
Talking keep at it!

I started over two months ago and I did not lose at first, and I do not lose quickly. I am definitely a turtle. But, I stuck with it and s-l-o-w-l-y the pounds are coming off. My clothes are so loose, almost time to buy some new ones. It does work if you stick with it. I have found that too much cheese and too many macadamia nuts slow me down. They don't stop my loss, just slow it. I am getting lean all over, i can actually feel the difference in my arms and face. People are asking how I did it, and i have two friends that are now converts and we have a ball talking about the diet and what we eat. One of my friends is also a slow loser and we are both doing the fat fast right now for a few days because we were at a stall. I allow myself an occasional treat, but get right back on track. I had an ice cream with my daughter the other day and did not even go out of ketosis. I am losing about a half a pound a week. Stick with it, you will not be sorry. Everyone here listened to me whine for about a month, lol. Thanks everyone! Cheryl