View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-14-02, 16:47

Plan: CKD/Bodyopus
Stats: 290/250/220
BF:(265)34%/29%/15%
Progress: 57%
Cool HAH! I found some old pics

So I was diggin through some old folders and I came across some old pics. Since August of 2001 I was telling myself "You need to lose weight fatty, NOW." In hopes of spurring on and inspiring my diet I took some "before" pics. Its hard to just look at yourself and think "I'm fat" you always twist the logic... "I'm fat but I'm musclular" or "I would look wierd thin" anyways the diet got put off cause I had to finish up college credits. The pictures got lost on my PC and I forgot all about it. Then in May of this year I started to diet seriously. I was on teh Zone from May to July 28th. And since the 28th I have been CKD'n. Already I have lost 2 inches off my waist since then.

Today I was feeling bummed. For the last month or so I have been hangin around the same weight, I know I know, weight scmate, but it was buggin me. Even though the measuring tape says 2 inches less and my family is noticing, even though I stared out at 290 and am now 255 I was getting discouraged while doing cardio. These pictures were a blessing. I didnt realize just how much bigger I was.

I opted for the classy "fragment" over the face instead of the tradtional black dot

Not prematurely celebrating, just happy, and I wanted to thank you all for the help and info on CKD which is working great, so thanks peoples
Attached Images
File Type: jpg may2002-august2002.jpg (11.9 KB, 142 views)
Sponsored Links