View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Aug-13-02, 20:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 227/208/180 Female 5ft 2 in
BF:
Progress: 40%

Yvette, don't get discouraged. This woe is a weird and wonderful thing. I've never jumped up and down so much as I do on Atkins. The bottom line is, you need to eat enough to keep your metabolism working. I think everyone, I know myself, falls victim to not being hungry and then you have to force yourself to eat. Keep finger type foods available all the time so if you don't feel like eating a cooked meal you can snack. I like to keep ham available so I can pick up a few pieces and snack on them. Celery sticks cut up and kept in a glass of water in the fridge are a great grab and run. Also keep hardboiled eggs in the fridge all the time, they're great for grabbing as well. I also try to take hardboiled eggs, celery and cheese with me if I know I'm going out and think I might run into a problem with finding the right food. I also keep a bag of bacon puffs around in case that munching phase attacks. They are great with sour cream. I also made the peanut butter cookies if you look through the sweet treats forum and the cheesecake muffins are to die for. Also you have to try the mock danish, they are absolutely scrumptious. They have become my favourite breakfast meal. These are all in the sweet treats forum in the recipes. Check it out, there are great ideas in there.