#9   ^
Old Tue, Aug-13-02, 12:31
Registered Member

Plan: Suzanne Somers
Stats: 146/133/130
BF:
Progress: 81%

Hi Journey!

I don't know if this is your answer, but this is my personal experience. I lost 10 pounds in 2 months (9 of these pounds were in the first week, 1 pound the 2nd week, stalled the rest of the time).

My family and I went on vacation. I was real good as far as my cheats, I did eat a few things like pizza w/crust and a sandwich and a few dinner rolls, but never deserts! When I got home I realized I gained all the weight back. Within 4 days of going back on strict LCing, I lost the weight again. In my opinion, it was just water weight because I know that little bit of what I cheated on did not make me gain 10 pounds, especially given the fact we walked almost 2-3 hours, sometimes more, a day.

In no way do I want to discourage you, because there are so many here who have lost a significant amount of weight. I continue to watch my carbs, though not nearly as close, because it makes me feel better, I'm relying more on my exercise now.

Again, best of luck and that's just my experience, I'm sure many have more positive ones and everyone is different