#1   ^
Old Tue, Aug-13-02, 12:03

Plan: my own
Stats: //130
BF:
Progress:
Default hi everyone...new here

hi
Just found this site looking around for more low carb info. I used to do the Scarsdale diet all the time when I was younger with great results. Tried again the beginning of this year and just couldn't follow a diet...guess times change with kids etc.
I tried the Atkins for a week and got totally sick.
I then decided...why not just watch your own carbs. I started that seriously probably in March. In April, I started a exercise program Contours Express.

I don't like to weigh myself...I just don't. But in 6 weeks after starting exercise I lost a total of 10 inches. 4 alone in my waist.

I was wearing 12 jeans last year but by the end of last summer broke down and had to buy 14's!!! Now, I had to buy 10's and actually should go down to an 8 since the 10's are getting pretty baggy.

I feel so much better....and it is just wonderful with all my friends noticing the difference. Even my kids (age 6 and 9) saw a picture of me from 2 years ago...and said "look how fat you were". I really can't tell the difference of the picture. But I guess it must be true if my kids and even my husband said it was a huge difference.

I am a low carb phanatic now....can't remember when I had my last slice of bread and that was always my downfall. The kids go back to school in 2 weeks...so I can start exercising "regularly" again. It has been just too hard in the summer and actually haven't worked out in about 2 weeks....but my clothes keep getting baggier.

Hope to post regularly here.....to get some more ideas etc....
Thanks
Lisa
Sponsored Links