View Single Post
  #154   ^
Old Tue, Aug-13-02, 06:13

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 305/221/180 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 67%
Default SO FAR SO GOOD DAY #10 HAS BEGUN....

Okay beginning day #10. I am trying to stay away from the scales also until Labor Day. At exercise yesterday morning a couple of the ladies ask if I was losing weight they said I looked thinner, we can only hope.

Bob and I are driving down to see my Mother today we have to see for ourselves how she is, sometime you don't get all the infor over the phone.

Richard, great choices and hopefully the electricity was back on by the time you returned home. Okay you said something about drinking diet pepsi, is is caffeine free?? Or do you drink the caffeine?? Just wondering. I drink Diet Rite. Have gotten on this kick lately of have heavy cream and splenda in my coffee, now what is that all about, I have always been a black coffee drinker.
My sister from MO gave me a set of Suzanne Somers video and audio tapes and she also preaches no sugar no white flour,but she does say it is okay to eat fruit, except banannas. Anyway I am not planning on jumping off Atkins but I do find her interesting.
Okay need to run, everyone have a great day. Tanya, I love your WF, that Sinnea she is way toooo sweet. Love to all joan