Old Mon, Aug-12-02, 22:41
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 266/266/118 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default HELP!! Need encouragement

Hi everyone,

I have had a bad couple of days. It started with Sat night when i had garlic chicken chinese food (with NO rice) that must have had corn starch in the sauce. I was fine with that and not feeling guilty because I stayed away fro the obvious carbs and it was just one of those things. But then Sunday I hate a couple of HUGE bowls of cereal and had stomach cramps from it all day. Then I ended the evening with ice cream with hot fudge and my stomach had more cramps all night. Today I was determined to stop the chaos and was great all day and then came home to eat cereal for dinner. I feel so gross. In addition to yesterday's cramps, I had more cramps and bloating today as a 'hangover' from yesterday and now tonight, since the cereal, my stomach really hurts. I want to stop this. I KNOW that tomorrow will be difficult but I MUST stop this. I loved the feeling of LCing. My energy levels were great and I had none of this bloating or intestinal problems. I know my body prefers LCing but it is hard to get my head to agree. These past few days I did not even have carb cravings--It was more like my head made this decision that I wanted cereal. I think I may be trying to sabatoge my success!

Please send words of encouragement and good thoughts! The next few days are likely going to be tough but I know I can do it. Back on track....and keeping the eye on the prize.
Thanks so much to everyone for this forum!!
Beanie
Sponsored Links