View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Aug-12-02, 19:03
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 157/128/137 Female 64.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 145%

Ok, im trying to think of some things here.

How many carbs a day are you eating?

Are you figuring your carbs each day by something like fit day. www.fitday.com That is a free site. you put what you eat in and it tells you how much carb, protein , fat and calories you had.

Are you measuring your food? We tend to get into problems when we eye ball food and not measure it.

Are you having a snack after your last meal of the day and if you are, what is that snack?

Whenever we eat, we experience a spike in insulin if you get too much carb in your system. The insulin spikes make the PCOS worse. If you dont continue to eat after your allowed snack or the meal, i dont see how a blood sugar of 118 all night long would adversely affect your weight loss.

I dont know that having a blood sugar of 118 most of the night is causing you to spike insulin all night long. Have you thought about moving the morning glucophage to maybe noon? They make a long acting glucophage that you just have to take once a day. You might talk to your doctor about that and just do it one time a day for better coverage. I take the long acting form of glucophage.

Gina