View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Aug-12-02, 18:40
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 157/128/137 Female 64.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 145%

I take 2000mg a day of the extended release so i just teke it one time a day. I have to take medicine all the time to control the diarrhea.

One of the problems that I have is that my insulin resistance has progressed to the point that I am now diabetic. With the low carbing diet..im on protein power, and the glucophage, my blood sugars are doing really well.

I am very hopeful that i can finally get to losing some weight. In the last year, i have lost 11 pounds by just being a little more careful and since starting protein power last month, I have lost another 5 pounds.

My glucophage was increased to 2000mg a day to control the diabetes. I think most people take 1,000 to 1,500 a day.

I have been on birth control pills in order to have a period since i was 15 yrs old. The last several months is the first time i have had periods without birthcontrol pills.

I am now 45 and glad to be off of birth control pills. The danger of blood clots and strokes increase as you get older and you are taking the pill.

gina