View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Aug-12-02, 10:29

Plan: n/a
Stats: 100/100/100
BF:
Progress:
Question Good reason for low carbing?

Hi there....to give a little introduction, I'm 26 yrs old, 5'3, 100 lbs. I've become interested in the low carb way of life not because I want to lose weight, but because I'd like to get rid of the lovely fat around my thighs (i know spot reduction is not possible). The reason I'm looking into low carbing is b/c I have been a vegitarian since I was around 9 years old. Since that time, my diet mainly consisted of carbs, and little protein. I have slowly introduced meat back into my diet, and am gradually beginning to enjoy it. I'm hoping that reducing my carb intake, and upping my protein will reduce my body fat. I also am very active. I workout 5 days a week. From reading the posts on the exercise forum, it appears I do too much cardio. I run 45 min a day. From being this active, I have reduced the fat around my thighs somewhat, but I am now looking at my diet to see if I could make an even bigger difference. Do you all think that low carbing would help me out in this area? Thanks much!
Sponsored Links