Thread: Weight Loss
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Aug-12-02, 10:14

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 186/186/140 Female 52 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

CONGRADULATIONS on your weight loss and inches gone... They usualy say you dont loose weight and inches at the same time... I would be tickled to death about the inches gone.. I seem to do the same thing.. i loose more inches than weight at times... i rather have the inches gone anyday... Keep up the good work you are doing... You will go threw periods where you loose weight on the scale and then you will go threw periods where you loose inches instead... both are good... the inches are great they make your clothes feel loose and have to buy new ones
Keep it up

PS if you are loosing eating between the 20-30 you are doing good.. you dont want to go below 20 carbs a day... usualy the first two weeks your weight does come off faster then slows down some... the slower the better.. im down to loosing around 2 lbs a month now.. which is fine with me.. im still loosing inches and my clothes are getting looser... but i feel great... You will get there just take your time and enjoy the health benefits from your new way of life...

your friend
Tammy