View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Aug-10-02, 21:11
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 122/131/105
BF:26%/25%/18%
Progress: -53%

Unfortunately, I gained the 3" at the same time that I gained the 10#. In one month. I wasn't exercising at the time.

I have noticed that exercise makes them even bigger, though. I still need to figure that out because I definitely need to work that part of my body.

I'm afraid to eat more calories since I am already eating so many for someone my size who is trying to lose weight. At the time that I was eating 4000 calories, I didn't know that I was eating that much. I didn't realize it until I started using fitday and put in the foods and amounts that I used to eat in any given day. It wasn't unusual for me to eat a whole package of oreos and a Super Size bag of Doritos in one day.

I was shocked to see the amount of calories I was eating! I can't believe that I never gained any weight. That's why I am so surprised that I'm not losing now that I am eating correctly. I've also missed two TOMs since changing my eating 64 days ago. I think my body is in shock. It doesn't recognize all the nutrients it is receiving. LOL!

Do you think that I wil always be this hungry or is there something I can do or eat to alleviate the hunger. I want the appetite suppressing affect of ketosis that I hear so much about.

Thanks again for your help, Nat!