Stats: 195/165/155 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally posted by VictoriaT
[B]Hi Greg

chris... greg... same thing.
Quote:
Secondly, make sure you drink a lot of water-that will help with the constipation.

I've been drinking 9+ cups per day. I'm not sure if it was exactly constipation or not. It was more just the absence of need or desire. Obviously I was eating, so I guess my body had to adjust. It appears that it has done so the last few days.

Quote:
Thirdly, DONT WORRY ABOUT THE SCALE!!

Yeah, I know, I know. We just get consumed with results and its hard to. The only thing I'm interested in with the stix is to make sure that I haven't slipped somehow out of ketosis. They offer a bit of 'everything is fine' assurance. I've gone from a couple times a day to once every few days. Why does it feel like I"m trying to kick tobacco?

Quote:
Fifthly-hmm is that a word on this forum there is a llittle link called HIDDEN CARB COUNTER. It is at the bottom of the page and will tell you how many hidden carbs are in foods.
And lastly--
those candy bars that are LC have MANY hiddne carbs in them. They also account for stalls in peoples weight loss. I would avoid them or if you do feel you need to eat them, limit their use to once a week or so.

I saw that counter. I'm not entirely sure that I understand it and when I read the info on hidden carbs and understood what it said, the results I got back from the calculator didn't seem to always make sense. I need to dig into it before I slam it.

As far as hidden carbs in the bars... They seem to have splenda and maltitol for sweeteners. I wonder if someone has already discovered that the carbolite bars actually have HC's or not. I wouldn't want to eat them daily for sure because I think that just builds on old habits of sugary consumption. Weekly treat perhaps.

Thanks for your tips. So far, I'm having a blast. I went ahead and wore the pants today just for fun. I've got another show tonight so I'll have to change into 'rock star' attire later anyway... (heh... yeah right)