View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Aug-10-02, 09:35

Plan: Whole Foods Since 2/02
Stats: 360.5/174.5/200 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 116%

starchile, thank you for your warm welcome! firstly, I must say, you are gorgeous! Your avatar is a blessing to me.

You said: "I noticed that we have the same goal. Isn't it funny that some people are STARTING at 200 pounds and we are just trying to get there???"

Yes! And the funnier thing is I'm completely comfortable with that, like yourself. Most people who haven't walked in our shoes can't fathon this, can they? The thought of having a goal of 200 pounds freaks them out.

I guess some would condsider that a sell-out goal. But I do have a logical reason, too. I'm a tall woman with a large frame (when I weighed 140--when I was 16--for a brief period of time, my wrist was STILL 7.5-inches around!), and while still chubby at 200, I will be a size I'm comfortable with.

Now for the psychological reason: To start at 350+ and say I want to get to 150 is really harsh to me, so 200 rounds it up nicely. When I get to 200, I can make a new goal if I wish.

200-pounds this time will be a healthful, active, muscular 200--not a flabby, heavy-breathing, ne'er-a-weight-lifted 200. I think it will make all the difference in the world, don't you?

Thanks again for the kind welcome, looking forward to hanging out here with you!

Yes, Donald, that man is a good looking man.