View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Aug-10-02, 06:11

Plan: low carb
Stats: 146/132/130
BF:
Progress: 88%
Unhappy Big Bloated Belly

Yesterday and still this morning, my belly, of its own free will, blew up like a balloon. I have been 100% faithful to the plan: I do a combo Schwarzbein/Atkins KISS. All natural foods and no grains, sugar or man-made carbs. I don't eat nuts, mixes or bars, but I do eat limited quantities of berries and other fruits and I use Splenda. I drink coffee, red wine and vodka in moderation. I drink 2-3 liters of bottled water per day. I swim and lift weights 4-5 days per week without over-exercising. I eat 3 meals per day and I have been at it like this since January. No cheats at all...no bread, no sugar, no nothing. My TOM is not due till the end of the month. I have recently cut back on drinking alcohol, thinking this would help me further reduce, but nothing except the the opposite...the bloat is worse than ever.

I don't weigh myself. I measure and use pant-o-meter. Yesterday I squeezed into a normally well-fitting pair of pants by just a hair. I cannot figure this out except to say perhaps stress is provoking this bloat. Or maybe I need to cut back on portion size since I am so close to goal? I cannot and will not use fitday because it strongly brings back freaky memories and terrible, unbearable feelings of the days I used to literally starve myself and count everything. I am a lifelong yo-yo/starvation dieter so maybe bloating is just par for the course
Sponsored Links