#3   ^
Old Fri, Aug-09-02, 17:23
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%

Hi! and welcome to the forum!!

Unfortunately time marches on for all of us...making us older and slower in many different ways (oh, but so much wiser!!). Remember that you're older now and losing weight is not going to be as easy as it once was, and each successive diet attempt will slow you down further. Oh well, slow loss is still way better than gaining! You're doing fine!! I've lost 20 lbs. since March too, and we're about the same age, and similar stats, so if you want a buddy, feel free to visit my journal and we'll compare notes!

I'm not an exercise expert, but there are plenty here that are!! Check out the general exercise forum and you'll find loads of info there...ask any question you like and you'll surely get an answer! I've read more than one place that cardio can actually hinder weight loss, so since I really don't like cardio I plan on sticking with free weights and moderate cardio (walking, tennis, etc) when I get my back healed up from a recent injury. But I think it's definitely a YMMV thing (your mileage may vary)!

Best of luck to you and let me know if I can help!