View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Aug-08-02, 23:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 185.5/172.0/134 Female 64 inches
BF:33%/29%/25%
Progress: 26%

Hi Cheryl, and Molly!

I am back -- it's been a hard few days. As Molly knows, I had to put my dear and lovable old Collie to sleep last Friday, and I am still very downhearted.
Alos, both my younger kids are about to leave home -- my daughter moving from CT to CALIFORNIA (ugh!) and my son heading off to college. Great moments for them both, and I am truly glad for THEM, but I am feeling bereft (and sorry for myself)...

I have also had to go very easy on the veggies and fruits for the past two days until this bug clears my system. I had lower belly cramps still late yesterday.

I have been NOT hungry at all, but was craving chocolate -- always a sign of stress for me. I ate a whole CarbLite bar today (usually I have just a few squares) which is only 3 grams usuable carbs, but still 167 calories...

Also, I have been exhausted (another symptom of distress) and didn't even get a long WALk in while I was away. So no exercise either...

Ah well -- I hope to be back on track tomorrow...with just the 2 legal starches and 5+ fruits and veggies.

Take care -- I'm glad I have you to gripe to!
Ruth