#3   ^
Old Mon, Mar-26-01, 09:38
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 150/150/130
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi Deedeek!

It's nice to speak to people who have really lost a lot of weight it does give me courage, especially when I get those "This can't be good for you" speeches from people who don't know the difference between a carbohydrate and a vase of flowers!!!!! I'm still at the beginning and I must say I tend to fall off the wagon a lot. Some days are good, others are worse. Mostly I go off my diet when I feel fat (isn't that stupid!?!?!) or if I drink alcohol which makes me instantly believe I am great as I am. I'm going to lay off the wine for a while!!!
I live in Italy and it's great to chat to English speakers! I'm an English teacher so the level of my average conversation is pretty slow!!! So DO chat back!!!!! I'm 32 (just turned!!!) and I want to lose about 10 pounds. Not much but boy do they fight to stay where they are. My hips must be a comfortable spot!!!

Anyway, welcome to the board and give us all your hints. Us newbies need everything we can get by way of ideas info and just plain pep talks!
Bye
Silvia