View Single Post
  #82   ^
Old Thu, Aug-08-02, 09:22

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 220/160.4/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 99%
Talking Good Wonderful Morning Everyone!!!!

ARE WE READY FOR DAY 5!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Greg ... Welcome to the group ... normally Cher would be here .. but she must be feeling under the weather again .. poor girl ..
Lol ... on the after Labor day Cheat .. no .. this originally started out as a No Cheat Til Christmas ... but that was scary .. so it then turned into smaller time frames .. and she came up with "No Cheat Til Labor Day" ... which was less scarey ....!!!!

Sounds like you're doing wonderfully ... just keep up the excellent work !!!!!
Sunshine... Congrats on the bypassing of the Sausage rolls in HM bread ... and sticking to your protien shake ... that must've been tough ... but you can pat yourself on the back and give yourself an "Attagirl" .... .... Good job!!!!
Vicki ... You and those 20 carbs .. hmmmmm??? tell me more .. you really are catching my interest ... ...

Tanya ... Hmm ... and Atkins bar ... obviously those are low carb .. how are their tastes .. I've seen them in the store, and have often wanted to pick up a couple just for that "sweet tooth" kill ... I usually grab "Carb Solutions" .. but they really confuse me .. because in one store they average 14 g carbs, and in other stores .. what I think is the same thing .. they average 2 g carbs ???? I always thought I picked up the same ones in either place .. but since I got stuck once, I REALLY closely read the labels on them .. and I usually don't have them often, but they (especially the peanut butter chocolate) are really rich and really take care of the sweet tooth the few times I get one!!!

But you're doing great .. Keep it up ...
Joan ... My sweet Joan ... I'm gonna be really surprised if the scale doesn't show a difference by the time you get to your weigh in ... you're losing your belly ... this is wonderful!!!! and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!!!

3 cheese dressing???? hmmmmm??? that sounds really yummy??? Who makes it??? Or is it a private Louisville secret ...
You're doing great .. and I still love your new lease on life lately .. Keep it up!!!!

Wendy ... Chase me if you can!!!!! ... see ya in the 150's ... Don't worry .. I've got a sweet happy hubby that does that too .. well .. he's no longer naturally thin .. but he loves junk food, and brings it in all the time .. and then offers some to me .. he's been laying low, because I told him I'm involved in this challenge !!! So he's been better .. but he still brings that stuff into the house .. (but like ya said .. gotta love 'em ) and after 25 years .. don't want to start training all over again!!!

Wedding shower huh ??? Can I come too!!!!???? .. me too meeee tooo!!!!! Hope you have areally good time!!!!

Richard... My on line sweetie!!! Sounds like you're doing really good .. I think you'll make your Mini-goal by labor day ... Eat when you're hungry .. hmmmm??? what a concept ... ... Keep it up sweetie!!!!!
Linda ...Excellent - that you had another No cheat day !!! Great job!!!! I bet we're all gonna see some difference by Labor day!!!!

OKAY EVERYONE ... LET'S HAVE A GREAT DAY 5!!!!!!!!

Talk to you all later ...
Love ya all!!!
You're favorite residential Cheerleader!!!!!