#1   ^
Old Thu, Aug-08-02, 06:57

Plan: CAD (again)
Stats: 135/130.8/121
BF:
Progress: 30%
Question Advice/Insight??

Hello everyone!

I am most probably hypoglycemic (will be doing that blood 7 hour blood test soon on doc's orders) and before starting LC was constantly having the shakes, tiredness, irritability etc. etc. but also suffered continuos indigestion, stomach cramps, swollen stomach ...

I started doing various versions of LC and had success with a PP type of diet. Controlled the sugar ups and downs, the digestion problem disappeared (I never imagined it to be linked) and was basically quite thrilled with the results. Then I felt like a little food holiday, but didn't want to leave LC, so I've been on CAD for about a week.

As far as weight loss goes I'm successful and also as far as controlling the blood sugar too. I'm never hungry and I felt fine. As of yesterday though the awful cramps have come back, I'm feeling really awful, worse than ever before starting the WOE and so it's obvious it's the carbs. But if it isn't an insulin problem (and it can't be because as I've said all the rest is working fine) what could it be? An actual allergy to carbs? wheat? sugar? yeast?

Can allergies just pop up when you're an adult? I thought you were born with them...

Any advice or ideas?

Thank in advance
C.
Sponsored Links