View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Aug-06-02, 10:53
Registered Member

Plan: started Schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 180/180/140
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default not just a stall...weight is going up!

Hi everyone! I know that I have only been doing this for about 3 weeks, but I am getting very nervous about what the scale is telling me, plus I also feel like I have gained weight. As of today, I have gained 3 lbs. I tried Atkins several years ago and gained several pounds before I finally quit. But, after reading TSP, I figured that the reason Atkins didn't work was because I was eating too much cheese, drinking decaf coffee with half/half, drinking alcohol/beer occaionally,not watching the nitrates, a.s, processed meats, damaged fats, etc. So figured I would try TSP. I am pretty much sticking to TSP, but with lower amounts of carbs she recommends. I started eating nuts, but have cut them out (for the most part) last week. I am still eating dairy products at this point, but getting to the point of limiting my portions and calories, and fat intake. Yesterday, I had no energy to work out so did eat more carbs with lots of fiber (a whole banana, natural peanut butter and psyllium husks in a protein shake). I actually felt better and slept better. I really do like this woe (so livable,less restictive especially in social settings) and want to get away from yo-yoing. I can stand to have plain ol' stalls, but weight GAIN is something different. I have read posts about water replacing fat in the cells and building muscle, but I would like to hear about someone in my position. I have looked to see if someone (other than myself) gained weight, especially at the beginning where everyone seems to lose at least a little weight. Please help!!!!!!!!!!Thank you.
Ruby
Sponsored Links