View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Aug-06-02, 08:06

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 204/147/150
BF:38%/16%/15%
Progress: 106%

Yeah, I have heard that, too. It never caused me any problems. I guess after 2+ years of low carbing I decided it's better than an actual cheat. Now on the other hand I had some real problems with sugar alcohols, but from what I understand, those would be a no-no with CKD anyway.

Also, I freely admit I am still on the fence about CKD, and just do straight low carb, so maybe I am full of it when it comes to true CKD.

The thing is, for us chicks, there are times during the month when "willpower" is almost impossible. For me, I think these are good times to use one's favorite form of Ephedra or Ephedra free appetite supressant. Womens bodies are made to want extra calories and carbs when we are most fertile and just after that in prep for possible pregnancy, so I believe it is perfectly acceptable, even crucial to successful dieting to have a plan in place for dealing with this.

Then, of course there's the whole question of weather the keto sticks truely show ketosis or not. How can you truely be out of ketosis if you haven't had any carbs?

Just having an "on the other hand" moment... don't wanna start any wars